Monday, July 26, 2010

March 12th!!! Here it is, almost the end of July! No wonder no one reads these things. They'd die from the entropy!

Now I AM a Production Manager. I have just wrapped my third film. None of them are completely through post-production, so I have nothing to show you, dear reader. I have been told they will be listed in IMDb as soon as possible, but none of them are, yet.

But that doesn't change the fact that I AM a Production Manager. It rocks! Now, I just have to start finding better and better paying gigs.

1 comment:

wordwitch said...

I REALLY wanted to comment sooner - -- but I had forgotten my darn password again!! Argh....

Anyhoo ... I really am hoping that this new direction, which seems to be thrilling you in many ways, also brings home the bacon - you really deserve it!!

Crossed fingers!